Project Manager (Life Sciences)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Status: Limited contract for 1 year with a possibility to prolong
We're looking for a Project manager to help lead one of our global production teams. In this position, you'll oversee the delivery of localization solutions, mentoring and managing teams of experienced localization leads and engineers. The ideal candidate is a localization operations professional with the relevant background and focus on customer satisfaction and deliverables.
- Prepare and implement project plans (human resources, work tools, finance, timelines)
- Organize, measure and monitor work of his/her project team members
- Ensure team's responsiveness and professional treatment of both external and internal clients
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients and vendors, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
- Proactively identify and solve problems
- Manage project finance process (invoicing, budgeting, etc..)
- Regularly monitor clients' satisfaction and take improvement actions
- Coordinate and manage kick-off meetings and evaluation of projects with customers, suggest & implement improvements to project processes, monitor delivery of agreed action items
- Coordinate and secure acceptance from customers
- Supports account team through developing effective project delivery solutions
- Works with sales team in winning and development of new clients
- Opportunity to work in the Headquarters of the company and take part in the global solution
- Many attractive benefits
- Cafeteria plan
- Flexible working hours
- English courses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- Friendly and dynamic young team
- Opportunities for career growth. There are a variety of career paths within Moravia
- Opportunities to work in a multi-cultural environment close to Brno center
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).