Business Development Manager
Location: Brno, Czech Republic or Ireland
We're looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) based in the Czech Republic or Ireland to join our sales team. The ideal candidate is a successful sales executive with consultative sales experience in Localization. Individuals coming into this role will concentrate on generating new business from the European markets.
- Develop a solid understanding of the capabilities, differentiators and competitive advantages of Moravia services
- Provide customer support, manage client expectations in collaboration with the Production Teams
- Proactively call to identified prospects and current customers to develop opportunities , and close new business Develop sales strategies, value/benefit analysis, ROI analysis
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues according to company procedures
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- 3 years prior sales/account management experience in localization
- Experience in business development
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and sales database tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Willingness to learn new things, be open to challenges, and thrive on success
- Must be comfortable working at senior executive contract levels
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a remote environment
As a high profile international organization, Moravia will provide you with:
- A competitive compensation package in the local job market, including many attractive benefits
- Opportunities for learning. Moravia has strong sales methodologies and provides training, allowing you to enrich your skill set
- Opportunities for career growth. There are a variety of career paths within Moravia. Whether you want to strengthen your sales skills, your management skills or see other parts of the world, Moravia provides these opportunities to employees
- Opportunities to work with major customers - Moravia works with the biggest names in the IT and Life Sciences industries
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).