Multimedia content helps you inform, educate, and connect with your customers. Moravia's Global Multimedia team localizes audio, video, and animations to engage further with your worldwide audiences.
It's a fact: global consumers prefer and expect multimedia content—especially video. When users receive material "their way", users are more satisfied and customers stay loyal to your product. Your brand gets higher visibility. You'll see a boost in sales. It can also reduce those staggering support costs since info is more easily digestible. That's why multimedia is showing up everywhere, and if you are a global enterprise, you have to produce it for all your markets.
Our Global Multimedia team delivers the interactive experiences that your international users demand. We do it all:
- Video localization: We translate, build, and test video, including recreating visuals, recording voice, and/or producing subtitles
- Voiceovers: Our professional in-house production studios narrate in over 80 languages.
- Subtitles: Give your users the option to read rather than listen with translated subtitles.
- Text-to-speech: We use the latest technology to provide natural-sounding audio content.
- Animations: We localize, build, and test complex animations.
- Multimedia strategy: We do market research to help figure out your multimedia strategy for each market.
If you're ready for your multimedia to wow and dazzle international markets, we're Moravia. We deliver powerful multimedia experiences for the world's most dynamic brands.
Article: Adobe Flash Localization Best Practices
Localizing unstructured content, such as text appearing in Adobe Flash videos, is not easy. Read this article to get some best practices that could be applied to any localization of text or other assets in Adobe Flash files.
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.