Multilingual Desktop Publishing
Being stylistically consistent is a must. Is your formatting all over the place? Are layout mistakes getting in the way of brand perception? You might need to tighten up your multilingual DTP.
No matter how good the translation quality is, even a little layout mistake or typo can affect how users feel about your product or brand. Low quality can lead to trust issues. Especially for high-profile materials such as marketing communications, advertising or packaging.
It's worse yet for industries like Life Sciences—one incorrectly placed decimal separator in dosage prescription data, like in Patient Information Leaflets, can have dire consequences.
Don't underestimate the importance of Multilingual Desktop Publishing (DTP).
We produce localized online or print-ready materials which look like the originals, while complying with the linguistic and typography standards of every language and target locale.
We do it all. We provide multilingual DTP in over 170 languages, including the 'hard ones' like double-byte Asian languages as well as 'bi-dis' like Hebrew and Arabic. Our comprehensive Multilingual Desktop Publishing services include:
- Formatting and layout of localized materials to mirror originals and comply with target-language standards
- Generation of PostScript and PDF files for online and print publication
- DTP quality assurance checks
- Extraction of content for translation from any DTP application or file format
- Design and implementation of single-sourcing solutions
- Migration of authoring processes to structured XML based on standards such as DocBook or DITA so you can 'single-source'
- Creating scripts for DTP software that lacks support for non-western languages
Localizing your content is just the first step. We help you make sure that your materials are perfectly formatted and appealing to your target markets through high quality multilingual DTP.
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >