Software Localization Engineering
Don't just translate your software. Engineer it. Make sure that files are correctly localized and builds are error-free using a smart engineering process.
Software analysis. Build engineering. Bug fixing, scripting, and localization process automation. File processing. All in addition to the translation part. If this sounds like a lot, then bring us in. We'll take care of:
- Product analysis, file format conversion, and localizability assessments
- Customization of localization processes
- Automation of engineering tasks
- Term mining and TM optimization
- Post-processing of translated files
- Fixing bugs
- Building and mastering localized versions of the product
Our team works with a wide range of tools and technologies to increase both translation and engineering efficiency. Here's the list:
- Programming languages like C, C++, C#.NET, Visual Basic, VB.NET, PHP, CGI, PERL, and Python
- The latest file types such as XML, HTML, ASP, JSP, CFM, DITA XML, XLIFF, and xml:tm
- All current Microsoft, Mac, Linux, and Unix platforms
- Development environments including MS Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.net, Delphi, Borland Builder, Borland J Builder, My SQL, Oracle, and X-code
- Software localization technology like Alchemy Catalyst, SDL Passolo, and LocStudio
- Terminology management software: SDL MultiTerm, LogiTerm, Termex and more
- CAT tools such as MemSource, SDL Trados Studio, SDLX, Star Transit, and MultiTrans
- Industry-standard TMS and workflow tools: Cloudwords, MemoQ, SDL WorldServer, GlobalSight, XTM, and Smartling
If you're ready to outsource the engineering that is required to complete your software localization projects, we're Moravia. We provide comprehensive engineering solutions to some of the world's leading software innovators.
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.