Non-personal information is information we collect through this website that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as:
- The type of web browser software you use
- The name of the domain or the IP address from which you access the Internet
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- The date and time you access our website
- Which pages you have visited on our website
- The search terms you use
- The links on which you click
Use of Non-Personal Information
If you visit our website to read or download information we may collect certain non-personal information (such as is noted above) about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer's web browser. If you only read or download information on our website, we do not collect or learn your name, e-mail address, home address, or other personal information about you.
Non-personal information is used by Moravia IT s.r.o. and may be shared with third parties to:
- Improve our services and website content
- Generate information about site visitors so we can make this website more useful and valuable
- Create reports for internal use to develop marketing programs, products, services or content
"Personal information" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. An individual is considered identified or identifiable if it is possible to identify him or her directly or indirectly. Personal information we collect through these websites that we can use to specifically identify you, is information such as your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Postal Code
Use of Personal Information
In some places on these websites you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself using an online form, to view or download specific privileged content, to request information from us, when you apply online for a position at Moravia IT s.r.o. or our offices and subsidiaries, or when you apply to become our partner and complete our online profile form.
We may keep and use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests for information
- Develop records, including records of your personal information
- Contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about our services or other updates
- Develop internal company reports, based on personal information, for promotion, research, and website content
- Track web site usage so we can improve website content and functionality
- Learn about our customers and markets
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve marketing programs, products, services and content
We will not disclose your personal information outside of Moravia IT s.r.o. and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent; Moravia IT s.r.o. will, in particular, not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to any third parties. Moravia IT s.r.o. will expend the maximum effort to protect your personal information against misuse and will refrain from disclosing it to third parties.
Please be advised that in certain instances it may be necessary for Moravia IT s.r.o. to disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to:
(a) comply with law or legal process served on Moravia IT s.r.o.;
(b) protect and defend the rights, property or legitimate interests of Moravia IT s.r.o. (including the enforcement of our agreements); or
(c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Moravia IT s.r.o. services or members of the public.
Links to Other Sites
Moravia IT s.r.o. offers free electronic newsletters. Users can sign up by clicking on the "subscribe to our news service" link in the News & Events section. We don't spam, never sell or rent e-mail addresses, and we include an easy "unsubscribe" in every e-mail you will receive. Alternatively users may remove themselves from mailing lists by sending an e-mail to privacy (at) moravia.com.
Moravia IT s.r.o. does not intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you think that a child has provided us with personal information, please e-mail us at privacy (at) moravia.com. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information.
Security is very important to us. We also understand that security is important to you. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us by e-mail.
Contact Moravia IT s.r.o.
Please be advised that in accordance with the Act, every user (customer) who has provided personal information to Moravia IT s.r.o. may ask Moravia IT s.r.o. to advise of the scope of information Moravia IT s.r.o. processes about him or her, the purpose and nature of the processing and the recipients of the information.
Moravia IT s.r.o.
602 00 Brno
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >