100+ Rising Popular Podcasts Accepting New Guests
The Moravia-sponsored Globally Speaking Radio podcast was featured in a June article in the Huffington Post that listed some of the top up-and-coming podcasts that feature—and are looking for—guests.
The article highlighted:
- How Globally Speaking created a news source for the localization, translation and globalization industries that rarely get coverage in the mainstream media.
- How hosts Renato Beninatto and M.W. Stevens welcome a variety of guests to discuss a broad range of topics related to the language industry.
- How the audience is primarily comprised of people with a passion for language and language learning.
To read the full article, click here.
The State of Content Globalization 2017
This article reviews important trends and new technologies that will drive the demand for content globalization in the upcoming year. Michael Stevens, international growth manager for Moravia, adds insight into a number of important issues, including the surge of mergers and acquisitions in the language industry; the impact of augmented and virtual reality on translation services; and the growing prevalence of voice translation.
The article also covers:
- The Increasing demand for highly personalized content.
- The move to automate traditionally manual processes.
- The emergence of scalable localization technologies.
- How digitization provides marketers with increasingly targeted customer information.
- How content globalization will fuel increasing demand for localization in 2017.
To read the full article about The State of Content Globalization 2017, click here.
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.