Essentials of Localization Processes (Webinar)
This free webinar (52 minutes) titled "The Locals Call It Localization" provides a basic and high-level overview of the translation and localization process, insights into best practices and some take-aways that viewers can use immediately to improve quality and manage costs. It covers:
- Translation vs. Localization
- A Typical Localization Workflow
- Terms and Definitions
- Live Demo of TM Leverage (Trados)
- Linguistic Quality
- Typical Issues
Webinar viewers can take away
- An introduction to localization and the localization process as well as best practices covering an example workflow, tools and technologies and quality practices.
- If you're new to translation and localization, we hope by viewing you'll learn something valuable. If you're an experienced localizer, you may come away with new ideas about how to promote best localization practices in your organization.
Who should view
Anyone new to localization or with a basic understanding of the area interested to learn more, or, experienced localizers who want to learn how to promote localization best practices in their organization.
About the Presenter
Roman Civin is Moravia Worldwide's Solutions Architect, working primarily with the company's Europe-based customers to design and optimize their localization processes. During his 12 years at Moravia, Roman has held a number of production and managerial positions in the areas of localization, testing and engineering.
To view the recorded webinar, please complete this simple form below.
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.