Webinar: Life Sciences Translation 101
Watch this free 54-minute webinar to learn about translation process optimization and automation opportunities that exist for life sciences companies that translate their content for international regulatory compliance.
The webinar maps out the key aspects of the regulatory environment that drive translation requirements in the medical device and pharmaceutical industries, and focuses on the current best practices in document localization in the industry. It covers key aspects such as:
- Checklist for Writing
- Content Management
- Automation Tools (Authoring, Terminology Management, Translation Memory, Workflow Management, Quality Management, Reporting)
It then addresses the existing best practices for software localization in life sciences, including:
- Automation Tools (Software Development, Testing and Validation)
Who Should View
The webinar is intended for life sciences client organizations - medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies or CROs, and staff typically in positions such as:
- Translation or Localization Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Regulatory Operations or Strategic Planning Managers
- Labeling and Packaging Managers
- International Operations Managers
- Documentation Managers
- Technical Writers
- Other staff involved in translations
About Moravia's Life Sciences Practice
Through our dedicated Life Sciences Practice, Moravia is helping life sciences and healthcare companies reach global markets and satisfy local regulatory requirements by providing translation and localization services that support their efforts - from clinical trials to product launch.
To view the recorded webinar, please complete this simple form below.
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.