VP of Marketing
The VP of Marketing will develop the processes, strategies and content requirements needed to execute best-in-class ABM campaigns and programs. This role will focus on three high level segments: new business generation, existing account growth and supply chain development (in-sourced and our-sourced talent acquisition).
The VP of Marketing will design a customized marketing outreach plan for each of Moravia's clients and target accounts with the goal of driving acquisition, retention and growth.
Position:VP of Marketing
Location: Flexible location within the United States; work-from-home opportunity (travel required)
Job Status: Exempt, Full-time; applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Industry: Translation and Localization
Reports to: SVP of Sales & Marketing
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Align closely with Account and Sales team to plan and execute a program to drive strategic account acquisition and growth
- Map organizational decision-makers and identify key contacts within each named account
- Develop personalized marketing campaigns to uncover leads and opportunities within targeted strategic accounts
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple customer acquisition channels and lifecycle campaigns
- Partner with our agencies and third parties to identify and to author relevant thought leadership content
- Measure, report and optimize marketing campaigns
- Run focused client events as needed
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - Yes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have a robust understanding of marketing ABM strategies and tactics and exhibit an almost forensic-level of interest in mapping accounts and measuring the success of campaigns and their influence on Moravia's customers and our business
- Analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics, as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and Marketing ROI
- Proven success (revenue generation) with multi-channel demand generation campaigns, as well as complex and variable ABM execution using both automated and disruptive technologies via inbound and outbound channels
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships throughout the organization, especially with Sales and Account Management teams
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products, related business applications and office equipment required
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing/Business; MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing a plus
- 5+ years of marketing, product or sales experience working in B2B, ideally within IT/Services sector
- Experience utilizing CRM and marketing automation systems, Salesforce and HubSpot a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of managing teams, ideally with some remote team management experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS - None
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.