QA Tester - Bilingual (Cupertino, CA)
Moravia is looking for Bilingual QA testers with a keen eye for detail, experienced in Localization, Linguistics or Translation.
Hourly, non-exempt position
W2 payroll position
Working hours: 08:30 am to 4:30 pm
Onsite position in Cupertino, CA
Candidates must have native speaker fluency in one of the following target languages:
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English (UK & Australia), Catalan, Spanish (Mexico & Spain), Finnish, French (France & Canada), Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil & Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese (Taiwan & Hong Kong).
Our client is a Fortune 100 company located in Cupertino, CA. Testers will be asked to perform complex linguistic and functional testing of localized software applications and websites. Testers will identify, analyze and report bugs in order to assist our client launch products of the highest quality.
- Eligible to work in the US
- Native speaker fluency of target language
- Cultural awareness of targeted language
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Must be able to type in the target language with local keyboard
- Familiar with iOS products, services and features preferred
- Highly-organized, with attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to track, analyze, and report issues
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexible with tasks, easily adapt to change in project
- Prior translation, editing and proofreading experience preferred
- QA experience (preferred)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.