QA Tester for Movie/App/TV Content
Moravia is looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Testers for Movie/App/TV content to work onsite at our Client’s facility in Culver City, California. The QA Tester will perform linguistic and functional testing of localized TV/Movie/App Content and will identify, analyze and report bugs in order to assist our Client in launching products of the highest quality.
Location: Culver City, CA
Candidates must have native speaker fluency in one of the following target languages:
Traditional Chinese - (HK)
Traditional Chinese - (TW)
- Test newly translated content from English (EN) to target language
- Review for cut-off strings, strings left in English, typos or garbled text
- Verify that buttons accurately perform the intended function
- Review for anything unusual
- Review TV content containing subtitles, captions, audio description or voice dubbing; file error reports for typos, mistranslations, audio glitches, missing localization, character corruption and terminology inconsistency
- W2 payroll position (hourly/non-exempt)
- Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm PDT
- Onsite position in Culver City, CA
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Native speaker fluency of target language
- Cultural awareness of target language
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Ability to type in target language with local keyboard, including PC and Mac platforms
Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with iOS products, services and features preferred
- Highly-organized, with attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Enjoys teamwork in a multicultural environment
- Flexible with tasks; easily adapts to change in projects
- Prior experience in translation, editing and proofreading preferred, but not mandatory
- QA experience preferred, but not mandatory
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please apply! Guidelines and training will be provided.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >