Content Reviewer (Culver City, CA)
Moravia is looking for Content Reviewer with a keen eye for detail, interested in Localization, Linguistics or Translation to work with us in a multicultural environment.
Hourly, non-exempt position
W2 payroll position
Working hours: 09:00 am to 5:00 pm
Onsite position in Culver City, CA
Candidates must have native speaker fluency in one of the following target languages:
Danish, German, English (with experience in PanAsian and Middle East market), Finnish, French (France & Canada), Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain & Mexico), Swedish
Our client is a Fortune 100 company located in Culver City, CA. Content Reviewers will be asked to create appealing trendy texts for media related content, review creative writing content, improving tone and style if necessary to match client´s standards. Reviewers will assess whether the writing is good and appropriate for the target country´s market, and if the piece is compelling and appealing enough for its purpose.
- Eligible to work in the US
- Native speaker fluency of target language
- Cultural awareness of targeted language
- Regular contact with the target language
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Must be able to type in the target language with local keyboard
- Familiar with iOS products, services and features preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Flexible with tasks, easily adapt to change in project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge and level of interest in cultural goods
- Excellent knowledge of multiple music genres
- Strong functional skills, tech savvy
- Prior translation, editing and proofreading experience
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.