Linguistic Services Manager
As the Linguistic Services Manager, you will be part of a team that is fully dedicated to an internationally renowned brand client with more than 100 target languages, with particular focus on APAC languages. You will work together with your colleagues and the production team in Czech Republic, Ireland, and the US, to apply, define and implement new and current language quality management processes in order to ensure our deliverables are in-line with the client’s expectations.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Provide linguistic services to the production team, the partners and the customer
- Be the key point of contact for your client for the languages you manage. Support them with their needs and give them a superb level of customer service
- With the help of your direct manager, manage continuous and proactive development, design and implementation of quality management methodologies, special linguistic services (quality reporting and monitoring, vendor training, language asset development & maintenance, in the area of program language quality)
- Deliver assigned linguistic services tasks (e.g. enforcement of linguistic guidelines, proactively manage quality across assigned languages)
- Provide trainings to translators and assorted linguistic stakeholders, etc.
- Proactive Quality Management experience
- Excellent coordination and stakeholder management skills (providing training, communication with client stakeholders on a daily basis)
- Linguistic training and strong communication skills are a must
- Min. 3 years working experience in the localization/translation industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Native Japanese speaker or perfect command of spoken and written Japanese
- Perfect command of spoken and written English, other languages such as Chinese are a bonus
- Linguist training & development
- Good skills with standard Microsoft Office software
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >