HR Specialist / Generalist / Manager
We are seeking a new colleague for our HR team to help us attract the next generation of Talents for Tokyo office.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Implements & optimize human resources policies by providing HR services, including employment processing, contract management, employee relations and retention, labour relations; completing personnel transactions in line with HQ policies.
- Ensures the Company is in compliance with local labour law and regulations and keeps it up to date. Seeks legal counsel when necessary.
- Provides advice on HR matters and procedural questions of considerable complexity, which may include those related to administration and management support, procurement and contracts, and other operational matters.
- Maintains employment records, and monitors and updates validity of employment contracts.
- Maintains and updates the employment guidelines/documents.
- Provides on-boarding of newcomers. Gives induction and general basic trainings to new members.
- Coordinate and administer training activities. Foresees and organizes training activities for employees, in collaboration with direct managers & Training Development Manager in HQ to address the training and development needs.
- Maintains employees’ attendance and off boarding process.
- Manager recruitment/HR at interviews and provides with the feedback.
- Works on the dispatching business management, conclude contract with customer & employee, manage on boarding process, monitors the dispatching status, provides regular report.
- Supports the HQ in local Compensation and Benefits management.
- Prepares and organizes company social events.
- Provides supports on business trips and visa application as well as on the relocation for alien employee working in Tokyo office.
- Supports other teams in HR related fields.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Secondary or University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or closely related field; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 3-5 years in HR and Administration role.
- Knowledge of Labor Code is a must.
- Working experience in a medium size multinational organizations with matrix structure preferred.
- Advanced communication skill in English (Both written and oral)
- Advanced MS office skills
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >