Account Resource Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Manages ongoing partner requirements and outsourcing strategy for an account.
- Prepares, owns and coordinates all types of production request for Account. Ensures requests are clearly defined, documented and complete FL and Partner solutions
- Co-operates with Sales and Ops to clearly understand partner requirements
- Builds lasting project relationships with our partners in alignment with Moravia's strategic direction
- Tracks performance of partners on Account and implements corrective actions when appropriate
- Communicates directly with partners on the Account. Ensures appropriate communications with internal teams
- Acts as the escalation path for project team in Moravia on Account level
- Works with Ops and internal teams to make sure appropriate outsourcing solutions are provided: considering price, quality and expertise
- Directly follows up on-time delivery issues with account partners
- Organizes, Manages and shares minutes of regular follow-up meetings with partners on account related topics and issues.
- Understands Account production requirements in detail, etc
- University degree
- Previous experience in an international environment
- Experience in IT or service purchasing
- Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese and English - Advanced level
- Strong communication skills, ability to make herself/himself understood clearly, willing to listen to others
- Ability to analyze current situation and make a decision
- Orderliness, responsibility, flexibility
- Ability to work independently while delivering on set objectives
- Conceptual thinking
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Proven negotiations skills
- Good skills with standard Microsoft Office software
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >