Linguistic Tester in Dublin
We are looking for people with native speaker fluency in the following languages to work ON-SITE in our office in Dublin, Ireland.
Onsite job in Dublin, Ireland
Chinese Hong Kong
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform linguistic and functional testing on all client’s platforms including: Web, Mobile, Gaming Consoles and Smart TV’s
- Review material including metadata (movie synopses, titles...) for accuracy, language typing errors, style, readability, natural language
- Follow Moravia-specific and client-specific standards, practices and policies
- Participate in project team meetings throughout the product development life cycle
- Improve his/her knowledge through trainings and self-training; share acquired knowledge with peers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a native speaker fluency in the targeted language, familiar with the targeted country´s culture and current events
- Excellent communication skills in both targeted language and English
- Excellent command of native language grammar
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities, quickly and efficiently
- Ability to understand and prioritize tasks and issues
- Passion for movies/television
- Understanding of iOS and Windows
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience in localization – preferred
- Linguistic background – preferred
Education and/or Experience
- Must have High School diploma from the native targeted country that is equivalent to an Ireland Secondary diploma.
- This specific testing role requires a close cultural connection with targeted markets
- Candidates must be available to work onsite in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >