French language – Customer Service and Business Data Technician
The Customer Service and Business Data Technician is responsible for providing support by email to general users and to businesses. Researching, analysing and validating information using web-based maps and news articles/social media/official websites.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Status: Fixed term contract - Full time position
- Provide support to general users of maps app
- Trouble-shoot and if required, escalate issues
- Deal with business queries, in accordance with company policies
- Evaluate data quality through web-based research and phone calls
- Apply critical thinking to identify high-level trends
- Identify root cause(s) of trending issues through web-research
- Create analytical reports
- Willing to work onsite at our Client’s facility in Cork, Ireland. This position cannot be performed remotely
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English and native speaker fluency in French
- Degree in a related discipline or equivalent through work experience (e.g., in Technical Support)
- Familiar with basic GIS concepts
- Strong web-research skills and comfortable with the use of web-based maps
- Comfortable with placing outbound calls
- High-level IT competency
- Familiar with iOS and macOS
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in small and large cross-functional teams
Nice to have
- Experience with spreadsheets
- Experience with database systems
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.