Business Data Technician
Moravia is looking for candidates with native fluency in the following target languages: Russian, Hindi, Arabic & Hebrew.
The Business Data Technician is responsible for researching, analyzing and validating information using web-based maps and news articles/social media/official websites.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Status: Fixed term contract - fulltime position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform web-based research to evaluate data quality
- Apply critical thinking to identify high-level data trends
- Follow outlined processes to achieve predictable outcomes
- Performing occasional software usability testing and provide feedback
- Analyze information and issues to bring them to resolution through web-research, data analysis, and critical thinking
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Candidate must have excelent native language skills
- Good level English communication skills, both written and verbal
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree in Business Analysis desired; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer support experience in a technical environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience with web-based map applications
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis
- Experience with social media sites
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Comfort with placing outbound phone calls
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Adept at working with large data sets with an ability to identify patterns
- Strong web-research skills, including use of web-based maps
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in small and large cross-functional teams
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions, strongly desired
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >