Assisted Transcription – Music Industry
Moravia is currently looking for music enthusiasts to provide the service of assisted transcription of song lyrics on a freelance basis.
If you have good language skills and a keen ear, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensuring excellent quality in cutting edge content.
All our projects are high profile and require a lot of care and attention to detail.
Location: All locations
Modality of work: Freelance
- Simplified Mandarin Chinese
- Traditional Cantonese
- Assisted transcribers will work on songs in their language of native speaker fluency
- Work in compliance with style guides
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned verbatim with audio
- Perform overall linguistic quality checking across transcriptions
- If requested, attend weekly and/or monthly linguistic calls with the content validator to discuss the projects
- Applicants must show proficiency in written and spoken English, with strong grammar skills
- Ability to type quickly
- Tech savvy; familiarity with common word processing or spreadsheet programs
- Good listening skills; able to understand and transcribe the source audio without linguistic mistakes
- Some experience in editing, QA, data verification (preferred)
- Experience working with style guides and/or glossaries (preferred)
- Transcription experience (preferred)
- Experience working with Mac OS and iOS (preferred)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.