Localization Lead - Junior
Flexible thinking. Reliable delivery. Under this motto, Moravia delivers multilingual language services for the world's brand leaders in information technology. Whether from offices in Europe, Asia, or the Americas, our talented teams customize innovative solutions to meet our clients’ most challenging demands and enable them to bring their services and products to a global audience.
Are you a proactive, communicative person, eager to learn new things? The Localization Lead - Junior role might be a great opportunity to start your career in localization.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Status: One-year contract with possibility to renew
What you will do
- Support the management of multiple localization projects
- Analyze and submit customer requests using internal tools
- Check deliverables and deadlines
- Monitor and control project status
- Ad hoc tasks
What you should have
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks in a dynamic environment and under time constraints
- Highly-developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows, MacOS would be a plus)
What we have for you
- An exciting, growing company—you’ll never feel bored here
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- No dress code
- International, English-speaking environment
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation and bonuses
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.