Linguistic QA Tester Onsite
Moravia is currently looking for individuals with native speaker fluency of one foreign language, experienced in the fields of QA, Localization, Linguistics or Translation, interested and available to work onsite for our client based in Munich, Germany.
If you have native language fluency skills, and a keen eye for detail, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensure excellent quality in cutting edge technology content.
The projects are all about testing our client’s software applications and websites.
All our projects are high profile and require a lot of care and attention to detail.
Location: Munich, Germany
Status: Fixed term contract
This position is primarily responsible for testing our client’s software applications and websites, by checking mainly:
- whether any string is cut off
- whether strings are left in English
- any typos or spelling errors
- if strings make sense in context
- any bugs should be logged in a bug database
Candidate must be eligible to work in Germany
All languages are welcomed to apply and if position is not available, your resume will be uploaded to our database for future opportunities.
Candidate must have native speaker fluency in any of the following languages: Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong & Taiwan), Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Hindi, United Kingdom English, Canadian French, Vietnamese, Danish, Norwegian or Russian.
Candidate must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Familiar with Mac, Apple products, services or features
- Ability to type in native language with local keyboard
- Translation, editing and proofreading experience (preferred)
- Background in QA (preferred)
- Some experience in journalism / copy editing / marketing / editorial or similar (preferred)
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.