As UX Designer you will work with team of designers, developers and product managers on our web-based project management & translation platform.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Creating Wireframes, interactive prototypes and screen designs
- Perform user testing, customer interviews and other forms of user research to verify design concepts
- Cooperating on defining of UX strategy and style guides throughout our applications
- Cooperating with development team and PM to improve UX of our customers/users around the world
- Experience in design web applications (task and project management systems)
- Experience with creating interactive prototypes
- Solid intuition and understanding of design principals
- Experience with user research
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of English language
- Experience with analytic tools and agile software development is plus
- Opportunities to work in a multi-cultural environment in centre of Brno
- Results of your work will appreciate and use customers/users around the world
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Opportunities for career growth
- Cafeteria plan
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- Meal vouchers
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >