Technical Localization Lead
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic, and are now over 1,500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Think IT giants, big retail brands, life-saving medical device companies…these are our customers. Think software, websites, marketing, video, apps…we do it all.
You will work with people from around the world and become part of a dynamic, innovative team who will support you in everything you do.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
What you would do
- Work independently with localization tools as per project instructions;
- Detect and eliminate errors in projects, resolve technical issues with customer;
- Analyze data and record data in database, create reports;
- Track all work according to general and project-specific instructions;
- Create and update automation to reduce manual work;
- Share information within the project team;
- Communicate with language service vendors and with customer project teams.
What you should have
- At least a high school technical education (preferably in Computer Science or a similar field); university degree is an advantage;
- Communication skills (supporting suppliers and assigning tasks);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Either basic knowledge of VBA and a programming language (Java, C++, etc.) or knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML;
- Ability to creatively combine available options in novel ways;
- Good English, both spoken and written (minimum B2 level);
- Attention to detail, be responsible, flexible and stress-resistant; be able to multitask; possess coordination, communication and teamwork skills;
- Automotive knowledge (preferably car electronics) would be a big advantage.
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills.
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible.
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno.
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally.
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth.
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.