Sr. Project Manager
Moravia IT is seeking a Senior Localization Project Manager with project management experience to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for all phases of the project delivery life cycle, which begins with project formation and initiation, and completes upon project closure. Scope of duties includes accurate production of deliverables per customer specification, on time and within budget, in addition to active management of scope, schedule, budget, issues, personnel, risk, communication, and quality.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Supports sales team through developing effective project delivery solutions/proposals including quotas
- Completes project risk analysis and defines mitigation actions of the risks identified
- Allocates required project resources (people, tools, hardware, software, partners etc.)
- Creates and controls project budgets, does cost tracking, issues Purchase Orders and Invoices, approves work reports.
- Ensures quality and timelines of team's deliveries, plus team's responsiveness and professional treatment of both external end internal clients
- Updates, prepares regular reports and provides feedback to client, superior and peers about progress/forecast of project team's work, status of agreed KPIs (OTD, QD, works reports etc.), escalation of issues, support needed from management, others (Sales forecast, Work in Progress, vacation etc.)
- Organizes and leads project/client/partner meetings and calls (e.g. kick-offs, weekly, ad-hoc issue-solving, post mortems), records and distributes meeting minutes and monitors delivery of agreed action items
- Solves issues or disagreements (system or product), identifies causes and sets corrective/preventive action
- Maximizes utilization of his/her subordinates. Prepares alternative work for periods without projects - internal work on unit development, billable work for other teams and units
- Ensures that specific knowledge is recorded and shared by his/her team across the company
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Project Management experience managing large scale projects, minimum 3 years of experience in the Localization industry as a Project Manager
- University Degree
- Essential PM skills include the ability to drive for results proactively as well as to focus on customer needs and requirements in terms of quality of deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English a core requirement
- Skilled at cross-boundary collaboration
- Problem solving skills / Analytical ability
- Experience with managing outsourced suppliers/partners
- Experience with computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools and project management tools
- Any experience with Translation Management Systems (TMS) and industry-standard or proprietary localization management, productivity, and/or debugging tools preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills: with emphases on Product Studio (for bug management and work prioritization/tracking) and MS Project
- Ability to work with technology and grasp new concepts quickly
- Experience with budget tracking, forecasting and reporting
- Strong ability to multi-task and to prioritize and reprioritize tasks due to frequent change, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.