We are looking for a Software Architect that would guide our growing development team. We expect you to share knowledge with others and provide innovative and functional
technical solutions regarding our core platform (assuring task management of localization process) and it's integrations with our clients' systems.
Position: Software Architect
Reports to: Development Manager
What will you do?
- Be in charge of governance over application architecture of key production systems and proposing suitable refactoring
- Assure adaption of (and continuous compliance with) principles and practices leading to good code quality
- Communicate with other teams, contribute to architecture guilds
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experiment with new platforms and environments
- Actively share technical knowledge with developers and others
What should you have and know?
- Experience on hands-on .NET development and related technologies and architectural patters
- Knowledge of back end technologies based on .NET platform like ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs, etc.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server 2014/2016
- Active approach to unit testing, code reviews, integration testing
- Experience in full development lifecycle and agile methodology
- Good communication skills also in English
What do we have?
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Agile approach to development, emphasis on code quality, openness
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- Various courses and conferences to attend
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.