Service Desk Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic and pleasant colleague who has already got an experience as a service desk specialist.
Who is always ready to help to internal employees with their different problems - from a forgotten password issue to a need of moving a workstation from one place to another and make it functional again.
We are not looking for a rocket - scientist - just for a guy who knows a lot about computers and is always willing to help others.
Reports to: Service Desk Team Lead
What you will do
- Tracking of user issues – receiving and processing user issues, investigating, documentation, tracking and monitoring of issue status, using internal SW tools.
- Technical/administrative support for IT users.
- Maintenance of the user HW.
- LAN connectivity and configuration of network user-end devices.
- User account and access administration.
- Assistance on testing and deploying applications.
- Installation of Windows OS and applications.
- Administration of documentation and asset inventory.
What you should have and know
- Technical education, preferably in Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 year practical experience with operation and problem resolving of user workplace environment.
- Advanced knowledge of: Windows OS (Vista, XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 suite, eventually Apple Mac OS X, PC HW systems.
- Basic knowledge of MS domain environment based on Active Directory, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS.
- Upper-intermediate English and Czech verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep focus on communication, helpfulness, negotiation and information mining.
- Responsible, accurate and systematic approach to work.
What we can offer you
- Work where you never feel bored.
- No dress-code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Compensation package including quarterly bonuses.
- Standard benefits as meal-vouchers, extra week of holiday, 2 sick-days and many others.
- Opportunity for internal and external trainings.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >