Senior Account Resource Manager
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic, and are now over 1,500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Think IT giants, big retail brands, life-saving medical device companies…these are our customers. Think software, websites, marketing, video, apps…we do it all.
You will work with people from around the world and become part of a dynamic, innovative team who will support you in everything you do.
Status: One-year contract with possibility to renew
What you would do
- Cooperate with internal teams (like sales and production) to clearly understand the existing and future requirements for resourcing
- Identify, qualify, contract, and develop vendor solutions in alignment with business requirements and strategic direction as a member of the Global Supply Team
- Create and execute cost/quality/capacity improvement plans in cooperation with other Moravia departments
- Build lasting relationships with key suppliers, both companies and individuals
- Negotiate purchase rates with suppliers
- Track performance of supplier solutions and implement corrective actions when appropriate
- Ensure information systems are always up-to-date with current supplier details
- Stay current with local market trends
- Represent Moravia at industry conferences
- Build efficient and effective working processes and systems
What you should have
- Extensive experience in IT vendor management or service purchasing
- Experience in a project manager/supplier coordinator role within the localization or a related industry is preferred
- Proven ability to build up relationships with individuals and with client/supplier organizations at senior levels
- Solid negotiation skills, business-oriented approach
- Advanced English verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive can-do approach, out-of-the-box thinker
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.