We are looking for a Scrum Master who will help us to foster Agile principles in our two teams (together 10 members) dealing with authorization/authentication and integration solutions.
Our new colleague should be able to come up with new ideas to establish a healthy team rhythm and also to provide guidance and coaching.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Reports to: Development Manager
What will you do?
- Guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Assist Product Owners
- Ensure cross-team coordination happens and remove impediments when necessary
- Coach and mentor team members
- Liaise between architects, developers, testers, and UX designers
What should you have and know?
- Prior experience working as Scrum Master in an Agile, technical environment required
- You should be communicative, facilitative, assertive and have the ability to bring transparency to team development
- Fluent English is needed as well
What do we have?
Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
Flexible working hours and home-office
Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
One year contract with possibility to prolong
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.