Regional Resource Manager
As a Regional Resource Manager, you will have become a senior member of our Global Resourcing Team and you will be responsible not only for building strong pools of our external vendors but also for support and sharing of best practices in resource management across the entire Moravia worldwide.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Status: One-year contract with possibility to renew
What you would do
- Identify, qualify, contract, and develop vendor solutions in alignment with business requirements and strategic directions
- Establish cooperation and maintain relationships with large-scale, strategical localization partners
- Build and maintain a strong contact network with vendors mainly in the EMEA region
- Take active part in coordination of our resource management activities globally, defining and sharing best practices across entire organization
- Provide support and guidance to other resource managers and coordinators and cooperate with other internal teams
- Support implementation of global change initiatives in resource management, including related communication and preparation of training materials when needed
- Help us to define or adjust our processes in the right way
- Manage our CRM tools
What you should have
- Extensive experience in vendor/resource management, ideally in localization or in a similar field
- Experience in a project manager/supplier coordinator role within the localization or a related industry is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of EMEA market is a big advantage (but not a necessity), knowledge of Nordics markets would be welcome
- Previous experience from QA/quality management related work would be an advantage
- Proven ability to build up relationships with individuals and with client/supplier organizations at senior levels
- Solid negotiation and people skills, business-oriented approach
- Ability to analyze and set-up functional processes
- Advanced English verbal and written communication skills
What we have for you
- A very challenging work which will give you chance to really put your ideas into practice and influence the overall shape of resource management at Moravia
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.