We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for our Data Engineering Team. The Product Owner is responsible for leading the development teams’ execution and delivery.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Reports to: Manager, Product Strategy
What will you do?
- Be responsible for specific projects related BI/DWH area for our internal and external customers
- Develop an effective and well-groomed backlog and define user stories
- Create technical specification in cooperation with developers
- Inspire and motivate the development team to deliver innovative and exciting solutions
- Work closely with other Product Owners
What should you have and know?
- Experience as a Product Manager / Owner in an IT company
- Knowledge of project management, preferably according to agile methodologies
- Ability to conduct business analysis and create a business case
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
What do we have?
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- One year contract with possibility to prolong
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.