We are looking for an experienced colleague who will be involved in the design, implementation, and management of telecommunication infrastructures for LAN, WLAN, and WAN, based primarily on Cisco technologies, specializing in voice, data and data security solutions.
Reports to: IT Administrator - senior
- Do you have long-lasting experience as a network specialist?
- Do you use common sense?
- Do you want to work with the latest technologies?
- Do you want to work for a company with flexible working hours?
- Do you enjoy teamwork?
- Design, implementation, and management of telecommunication infrastructures for LAN, WLAN, and WAN, based primarily on Cisco technologies.
- Specialization in solutions in voice, data and data security.
What we expect
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proven experience with network design
- Technical knowledge and experience with the configuration, implementation, and management of Cisco products
- CCNP level knowledge in the LAN / WAN / WLAN condition
- Knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls (including cabling)
- Knowledge of network protocols, tools for monitoring and analyzing network performance
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager's voice messaging implementation and management
- Great autonomy and creativity
- Very good knowledge of Czech and English (level C1)
- We are stable but open to new. You can use what you know and learn much more. You will grow professionally by deploying new things and keep those running.
- We also have standard benefits such as meal vouchers, bonuses, extra holiday weeks, sick days, the Cafeteria bonus program.
- And you will not be bored here.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >