Would you like to gain experience in a highly innovative multinational IT company focused on localization?
Are you willing to learn and use localization tools, implement new processes and technologies, develop simple tools, write scripts to automate your work, coordinate projects and communicate directly with customers and resources worldwide?
We are looking for a strong, independent candidate with an IT background, an ability to manage their own projects and multitask. They need to be able to work in a highly stimulating environment and handle the pressure of fast-changing priorities and deadlines.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Status: Limited contract for 1 year with possibility for extension
- Work independently with localization tools as per project instructions
- Detect and eliminate errors in projects
- Analyze data
- Record data in databases, create reports
- Track all work according to general and project-specific instructions
- Share information within the project team
- Communicate with language service vendors
- Communicate with customer project teams
- Technical education, preferably in Computer Science
- Communication skills (supporting suppliers and assigning tasks)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Either basic knowledge of VBA and a programming language (Java, C++, etc.) or knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Attention to detail, be responsible, flexible and stress-resistant; be able to multitask; possess coordination, communication and teamwork skills
- A unique opportunity for you to start a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide innovative value-add services to some of the most exciting companies in the world
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment in the new offices in Brno
- Career growth opportunities, solid compensation and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Cafeteria plan
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.