Linguistic Services Resource Manager
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age.
We are seeking candidates who are natural leaders and can keep projects on track, on point, and well executed. In this role, the Linguistic Services Resource Manager will allocate appropriate QA providers, ensure enforcement of linguistic quality management standards, and train new QA providers on linguistic quality management.
Through effective written and verbal communication, the Linguistic Services Resource Manager also ensures that clients are kept fully informed as to the progress of their projects.
Location: Czech Republic
- Manage QA requests from production—(coordination, QA allocation, requesting accuracy checks, reviewer identification)
- Track data and results from reviewers and keep records up to date
- Cooperate on test translation management
- Communicate daily with internal customers and reviewers by email and phone
- Proactively solve problems
- Build effective working processes and systems
You should have
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Have a flexible attitude towards work and excellent problem resolution skills
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.