Linguistic Services Coordinator - Junior
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age.
We are looking for a person who is not afraid of everyday changes, is very organized, and is motivated to learn and develop. Our work environment is full of projects whose linguistic quality management processes are continually fine-tuned for an optimum level of excellence.
As a Linguistic Services Coordinator, you will work together with colleagues and production teams in Brno and around the world to apply, define, and implement new and current language quality management processes in order to ensure our deliverables are in-line with our clients’ expectations.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Learn from your colleagues about linguistic quality in localization processes, growing your skills to become a true linguistic services professional
- Monitor the linguistic quality of our localization projects and cooperate closely with your colleagues in the production team
- Provide basic linguistic services to the production team, our partners, and customers
- With the help of your direct manager, engage in continuous and proactive development, design, and implementation of linguistic quality management methodologies and special linguistic services (quality reporting and monitoring, vendor training, and language asset development and maintenance)
- Deliver assigned linguistic services tasks (e.g. enforcement of linguistic guidelines, proactively manage quality across assigned languages)
You should have
- Linguistic education and strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Passion for languages and linguistics
- Advanced spoken and written English; knowledge of other languages is a bonus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Relevant working experience is an advantage
- Proactivity, attention to detail, and willingness to learn
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.