Linguistic Services Manager
We are seeking Linguistic Services Manager who will be part of a production team that cooperates on a new client onboarding process. You will work together with peers and the production team in Brno to apply, define and implement new and current language quality management processes to ensure our deliverables are in-line with the client’s expectations.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Corporate linguistic quality management – helping define linguistic quality management concept and linguistic QA methodology and policies, provide linguistic support to the production team
- Linguistic services for the company's customers – communication with the company's customers regarding linguistic quality, terminology and style management, analysis of customer's feedback, solution of linguistic issues with the customers’ project managers
- Linguistic support to company partners – training and development in terms of linguistic processes, tools and linguistic quality management, linguistic support regarding terminology, style and query management processes during localization projects
- Linguistic education is a must or equivalent working experience
- Min. 3 years working experiences in localization industry is preferred
- Perfect command of spoken and written English, other languages a bonus
- Good skills with standard Microsoft Office software
- Very good coordinating and communication skills (providing training, communication with customers)
- Must be capable of working in fast paced environment, have a flexible attitude to work and good problem resolution skills
- A unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Real long-term career-pathing, solid compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Cafeteria plan
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 Sick days
- Social and sports events
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment right in the Brno center
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >