As IT Administrator, you will be a part of the "DEVOPS" team in Moravia. You will support MS Windows related services or server applications and will be responsible for the server environment of the company on the operating system level, mainly based on MS Windows technologies.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Status: Contract for 1 year with the possibility to prolong
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, administration and support of server back-end infrastructure based on Microsoft Server operating system platforms
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, administration and support of server based network services and server applications
- Implementation, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of system and data backup, restore, backup archiving and system recovery procedures
- Ad-hoc problem or requirement resolution in cooperation with the global team
- Proactive improving of services, process streamlining and cost optimization
- Experience in a Microsoft systems support role. Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016, Microsoft Active Directory, (MS Cluster and Terminal technologies), VMWare environment
- Preferred experience with any of the following technologies: IIS, NLB (Microsoft), MSSQL, data replication, server environment monitoring, Load Balancing (in general)
- Preferably some proven Microsoft training or certification
- Overall TCP/IP networking and infrastructure knowledge and experience (Ethernet, IP routing and management, DHCP, WINS, DNS, Subnets)
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities.
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services all around the world.
- Real long-term career-pathing, solid compensation and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria plan
- Social and sports events
- Home Office
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >