Integration Engineer - RabbitMQ
For our in-house integration framework (Service Layer) we are looking for a senior developer with overlap to application architecture.
Reports to: Development Manager
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of integration scenarios between cloud/in-house systems using C# and RabbitMQ
- Improve in-house integration framework and set up RabbitMQ clusters
- Research and experiment with new frameworks/environments
- Provide guidance to other developers to be able to implement their own integration scenarios in a standardized and reliable way
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of microservices/SOA architectures and integration techniques in general
- Fluent English is needed for communication with our colleagues in Argentina or USA
Education and/or Experience
- Extensive development experience, experience with designing and implementing distributed enterprise-scale systems using messaging systems is a plus
- Experience with Rabbit MQ (AMQP) is strongly preferred.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.