HR Business Partner
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic, and are now over 1,500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars so you can use them effortlessly in over 170 languages on any device in the world. Think IT giants, big retail brands, life-saving medical device companies…these are our customers. Think software, websites, marketing, video, apps…we do it all.
As our HR Business Partner, you will act as a crucial link between our Talent Management team and individual business leaders, supporting our business goals, important initiatives, and above all, our employees. This is a challenging role that will give you the opportunity to fully utilize your skills and experience, directly engage with various groups within Moravia, and implement your own ideas.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Support achievement of business goals through excellent service and support in the field of organization and people management
- Establish strong working relationships with our managers and their teams, providing them with support and consulting in all people- and talent-related situations
- Make sure effective communication is in place between the Talent Organization and the individual teams and their leaders
- Monitor people management in the company while ensuring that best practices are in place and driving related change management
- Provide consultations and trainings to managers with regards to the application of Labor Code provisions and company policies
- Proactively identify talent-related needs in our company, search for solutions, and implement them together with colleagues from the Talent Organization—Talent Operations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Compensation & Benefits, and Internal Communication
- Promote employee engagement and happiness, while acting on the results of engagement surveys or exit interviews you would perform
- Take an active part in ensuring the highest quality in areas such as onboarding, employee retention, succession planning, employee evaluation, recruitment and internal sourcing, identification of internal trainers, and many more
You should have
- Cultural Champion—you know that culture eats strategy for breakfast, and you will hold people accountable for living our values
- Strategic Business Partner—you understand business dynamics; you are energized by partnering with your business units to co-create solutions, coach, and consult to support the achievement of business goals; you meet with business leaders regularly
- Seasoned Professional—you have in-depth experience with HR areas like training and development, compensation, benefits, career and succession planning, org. design, employee engagement, internal communication, and labor law
- People Person—you genuinely love getting to know people and motivating them; most importantly, you understand that truly great Talent (HR) Business Partners know how to balance caring for people and caring for the business
- Tactical Executer—you have strong follow-through; you get things done with minimal input; you design, develop, and launch talent solutions on time. You have a successful track record in both daily routine as well as conceptual long-term tasks; you roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Fluent English Speaker—you are able to communicate perfectly both orally and in writing
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.