Financial Data Administrator - 30 hours per week
Maintenance of reporting systems and structures.Participates in new ERP system implementation.Ensuring the global alignment of reporting data across the company.
Reports to: Chief Controller
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of reporting systems and structures.
- Participates in new ERP system implementation.
- Ensuring the global alignment of reporting data across the company.
- Close cooperation with BI specialists, IT and Development department.
- To support final users of financial systems.
- To maintain customer pricelist.
- Understanding of processes, services, policies and internal controls related to financial data.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- University Degree (IT, mathematics, economics, finance or other related).
- 2+ years of work experience from mid-size and larger organizations; preferably with cross-functional exposure.
- Proven experience with data maintenance.
- Knowledge accounting standards (US and CZ GAAP).
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, PPT, PowerPivots).
- Knowledge of OLAP cubes is a big plus.
- Analytical skills.
- Focus on quality.
Starting date - as soon as possible
- A competitive compensation package in the local job market
- Opportunities to work in a multi-cultural environment close to Brno center
- Cafeteria plan
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 Sick-days
- Meal tickets
- Friendly and dynamic team
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >