ERP Test Lead
Moravia is a global company with a global focus—localizing products and content for the world’s most prominent brands. As we are constantly growing, we now need to build a truly optimal, functional, and company-wide ERP solution covering all aspects of our work. That’s why we need you—someone with experience or keen interest in enterprise resource planning and related software solutions.
As a Test Lead, you will take ownership of load and functional tests related to ERP implementation. You will coordinate these tests across all involved units of the company, employing both your technical as well as managerial skills. You will also help assess and adjust proper system behaviour from the perspective of system integration, data consistency, and performance.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Design and run load tests and performance tests for our ERP solution
- Collaborate closely with our Load Test Developer on design and implementation of load tests
- Coordinate and plan testing activities
- Collaborate with the ERP implementation team on test scenarios and test data definition
- Work closely with end users, supporting them in functional testing
- Propose new test cases
- Track bugs reported by the end users and propose potential solutions to the rest of the ERP implementation team
- Analyse and report test results, and supervise data consistency
You should have
- Good experience with design, execution, and analysis of performance and load tests
- Good knowledge of functional and non-functional testing methodologies and tools in general
- Experience with JMeter and/or other tools and scripting languages used for test design and execution
- Experience with design, execution, and analysis of test cases and test scenarios in general
- Ability to coordinate and manage people involved in testing the ERP solution implementation
- Solid planning, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience in programming or managing programming teams would be an advantage
- Advanced spoken and written English
What we have for you
A challenging work environment and the chance to be part of a large-scale, complex ERP project from its very beginning, allowing you to put your ideas into practice. We are a big company—but not a rigid corporation.
An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.