ERP SW Integration Architect
Moravia is a global company with a global focus—localizing products and content for the world’s most prominent brands. As we are constantly growing, we now need to build a truly optimal, functional, and company-wide ERP solution covering all aspects of our work. We have a variety of production tools that need be integrated—that’s why we are looking for an ERP Integration Architect who will handle the concept of connecting all these ERP elements. Your job will be to coordinate requirements across the various software tools and development teams and ensure that everything is properly implemented.
If you enjoy solving complex problems, and if you are both technical and business process-oriented, then this could be the next step in your career.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Requirements engineering—abstracting the data flow requirements from business representatives and the ERP implementation team into related transactions
- Breaking these transactions down into tasks to be implemented by development teams
- Analyse requirements and write technical specifications
- Review the approach to an integrated solution from a technical perspective
- Coordinate and support the implementation teams
- Make sure all aspects of the project are covered (quality assurance testing)
You should have
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technologies (e. g. .NET, C#, MS SQL)
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of and experience in programming in C#
- Good knowledge of distributed systems and messaging systems (e. g. Rabbit MQ)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/NAV/AX is beneficial
- Understanding of ERP business processes
- Experience in managing and leading software development teams
- Experienced in working on enterprise-scale projects
- Experience in an agile, international environment and in working in distributed teams would be an advantage
- Advanced spoken and written English
What we have for you
- A challenging work environment and the chance to be part of a large-scale, complex ERP project from its very beginning, allowing you to put your ideas into practice. We are a big company—but not a rigid corporation, so you will be able to see the results of your work shaping the way we operate.
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.