ERP SW Developer – MS Dynamics NAV / AX
Moravia is a global company with a global focus—localizing products and content for the world’s most prominent brands. As we are constantly growing, we now need to build a truly optimal, functional, and company-wide ERP solution covering all aspects of our work. For this reason, we are starting to implement MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition (formerly MS Dynamics AX 2012).
You will be one of the key members of our implementation team—helping us adapt the software according to the requirements of our business users. You will develop non-standard functionalities, creating a communication and integration platform that connects multiple ERP, DW, and production tools.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Position ID: 1918
- Collaborate with business representatives and the ERP implementation team on specifications and functional testing of new requests
- Analyse requirements and adapt ERP components as necessary using your programming skills
- Implement requirements within MS Dynamics using X++ and SSRS
- Process and complete unit tests
- Support load testing through automated tests
- Collaborate with internal software development teams on an integrated corporate solution
- Cooperate on data migration from legacy systems
You should have
- Solid experience in development of Microsoft Dynamics products (Axapta, Dynamics AX 2012, and/or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, ideally MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition (formerly Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012) or a similar version
- General knowledge of the MS Dynamics “Finance and Operations” module—accounts receivables, accounts payables, general ledger, timesheet, etc.
- Experience in X++ and SSRS
- Knowledge of C# or other OOP language
- Experience querying and adapting data in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working on enterprise-scale projects and in an international environment would be a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of business processes
- Experience working in an agile environment and in cooperation with distributed teams would be a plus
- Advanced spoken and written English (B2 level)
What we have for you
- A challenging work environment and the chance to be part of a large-scale, complex ERP project from its very beginning, allowing you to put your ideas into practice. We are a big company—but not a rigid corporation, so you will be able to see the results of your work.
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.