ERP Report Developer - Senior
Moravia is a global company with a global focus—localizing products and content for the world’s most prominent brands. As we are constantly growing, we now need to build a truly optimal, functional, and company-wide ERP solution covering all aspects of our work. That’s why we need you—someone with experience or keen interest in enterprise resource planning and related software solutions.
As a Senior Report Developer, you will work on implementing reporting within our new ERP solution, supporting other members of the team with your experience and skills. Together with business users and our ERP implementation team, you will design and implement optimal reporting solutions—ultimately helping us have complete insight into the entire system.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Be a part of the project from its very beginning, having a chance to build solutions from scratch
- Use your current expertise while having a chance to get deeper understanding of ERP systems in a complex, large-scale, and fast-paced global environment
- Closely collaborate with the rest of the ERP implementation team, while taking part in leading the development of reporting for our ERP solution
- Analyse requirements from business users and the ERP implementation team, consulting with them to properly understand all their needs
- Design, program, and implement reporting solutions while adjusting to the requirements and technical possibilities
- Implement and deliver reports using appropriate tools (SSRS, Power BI, OLAP Cubes, etc…)
- Collaborate with and support junior colleagues (programmers and testers)
You should have
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Senior knowledge of Microsoft SSRS
- Experience with different reporting technologies (Power BI, OLAP, etc.) would be an advantage
- Experience with MS Dynamics reports is a plus
- Knowledge of C# or other OOP language
- Good analytical skills
- Understanding of ERP processes, preferably from a finance background
- Experience working in enterprise-scale projects and in an international environment would be a great advantage
- Independent and reliable personality
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to support junior developers
- Experience in working in an agile environment would be a plus
- Advanced spoken and written English (B2 level)
What we have for you
- A challenging work environment and the chance to be part of a large-scale, complex ERP project from its very beginning, allowing you to put your ideas into practice. We are a big company—but not a rigid corporation.
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.