Data/Business Intelligence Architect
Data/Business Architect will design, develop, manage and determine how company data will be stored and utilized. Other goals will be to identify strategic data requirements, design blueprint to manage the available data and create inventory for storing the data in an easily accessible manner while ensuring their protection.
Reports to: Senior Director Technology
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
- Identify strategic data requirements of our company
- Determine how the data will be stored and utilized
- Design and develop complex database management systems
- Create an inventory of company data and ensure its protection
- Adapt the existing data architecture as technology evolves
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Full understanding of BI development techniques and BI concepts
- Agile approach to development and processes
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced oral and written English
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in information technology, computer science, or an IT-related field
- Experience in design and maintenance of large data storage
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >