We are looking for a C# developer responsible for integration solutions.
Reports to: Development Manager
What you will do
- Develop integration systems and automation which speed up translation and language QA processes
- Work closely with our IT Project Manager to design and implement new functionality for our key customers
- Delivery of agreed outputs within agreed timeframes
- Consult architecture of the system with team members to achieve the best design of the solution
- Present your work at the end of development iteration during review meetings
- Review the code of other developers to achieve better quality of the code
- Adapt and develop team coding conventions
- Meet daily with your team members via conference call on daily stand-ups
- Actively identifying and promoting opportunities for application efficiency or performance improvements
What you should have
- Experience in software development using C# .NET framework (at least 3 years)
- SQL Database design skills
- Positive attitude, goal of team success
- Agile software development methodology preferable
- Experience with writing unit tests
- University degree in informatics or similar (at least Bachelor's degree)
Nice to have
- Experience in development of Windows Services
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Skilled in ASP.NET MVC
- Iterative approach to development
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
What we have for you
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Agile teams – you can try various projects
- Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- One year contract with possibility to prolong
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.