C# Developer - Technical Team Leader
We are looking for an experienced C# developer who will establish technical vision and strategy of our teams, still hands-on code.
Position: C# Developer - Technical Team Leader
Reports to: Development Manager
What will you do?
- Develop and improve our core plaform and participate in integrations/automatizations
- Be the authority of the team
- Establish and track development process for the team
- Monitor the techincal capabiliites of the team
- Act as mentor for the team members
- Reviews benefits and compensations according to progress and market expectations
- Research and experiment with new platforms and environments
What should you have and know?
- Extensive knowledge of C# and its ecosystems - .NET framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs...
- Strong knowledge of databases, testing approaches
- Experience in full development lifecycle, agile methodology and continuous integration
- Experience with coordinating a team is a big plus
- Great communication skills also in English
- Be open to new technologies and willing to intensively collaborate with other team members or whole teams
What do we have?
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Agile teams - you can try various projects
- Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- One year contract with possibility to prolong
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.