C# Developer - Integrations
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for integration solutions.
Reports to: Development Manager
Position ID: 2004
What you will do
- Develop integration systems and automation with our in-house technologies
- Consult architecture of the system to achieve the best design of the solution
- Adapt and develop team coding conventions
- Actively identifying and promoting opportunities for application efficiency or performance improvements
What you should have and know
- Experience in software development using C# .NET framework (at least 1 year)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Positive attitude
- Experience with Agile software development methodology preferable
Nice to have:
- Experience in development of Windows Services
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
What we have for you
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Agile teams - you can try various projects
- Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.