The test engineer performs appropriate testing and/or quality assurance of software components and adheres to the testing processes including the bug process. Responsible for keeping the defined testing productivity.
Location: Nanjing, China
Position: Test Engineer
Position ID: 2056/2057
- Implement and apply the project testkit and plan
- Execute pre-defined test cases and report software errors
- Monitor assigned bugs and supply relevant information required by software engineers
- Keep bug standards and adequacy in the bug database as per project criteria
- Keep the estimated times, flag productivity issues in timely manner
- Communicate closely and pro-actively with the Test Lead
- Report relevant issues to the project Test Lead or PM
Knowledge and skills
- Junior college degree or above. Above CET-4.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems, advanced user knowledge of typical PC applications (like MS Excel) or equivalents; (Mac or Linux knowledge is plus).
- Good English spoken and written
- Initiative approach aimed at achieving the highest quality of the tested product.
- Be a team player
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.