Senior Project Manager
Location: Shanghai, PRC
- Provide constructive and innovative solutions to content strategy on diverse E-commerce platforms and show expertise on localization technology/process.
- Work as a primary consultant for localization content refinement.
- Initiate and lead regular/ad hoc localization projects and follow up with execution.
- Constantly share key insights and information on seasonal campaigns, stories, taglines, etc. with suppliers to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Provide innovative thinking around scalable solutions and operational workflows for language asset management.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external localization stakeholders and suppliers.
- Effectively communicate project updates cross-functionally.
- Lead/drive reoccurring seasonal initiatives and meetings with the category brand teams as well as various other internal stakeholders and our vendors to deliver the most premium experience to Chinese speaking consumers.
- Oversee the localization QC process bridging the work of internal stakeholders (global, geographies and territories) with global suppliers.
- Help drive quality and consistency across digital content (web and apps) through implementation of localization best practices.
- Review/assess the overall quality and accuracy of Digital Content localization in order to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization; act as an arbiter for any language issues that arise between internal stakeholders and partners/suppliers.
- Train suppliers to ensure the highest quality consumer experience for the localization of original content.
- Analyze delivery metrics to identify trends, diagnose issues and reinforce quality standards via glossary terminology, style guides, etc.
- Native fluency in Mandarin (普通话). Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in language/linguistics and/or 3-5 years’ relevant copywriting or localization project manager experience.
- Prior experience in managing content localization or copywriting in the marketing industry is a plus.
- Adaptability and resiliency to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, organization, problem-solving, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Experience using localization CAT tools is a plus.
- Understanding of localization and internationalization issues.
- Experience managing translation memories, glossaries and style guides will be highly valued.
- Self-starter, quick-learner, detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive.
- Experience in digital operations is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support cross-functional and remote team collaboration.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >